taking a nap is always so risky like when will I wake up? in thirty minutes? in 2 hours? in 7 years?? no one can be sure
Kobe Bryant blocked LeBron James twice at the end of the All-Star Game because Kobe Bryant is a complete maniac.
…and it got worse after the game.
LeBron tried to give a kid an autograph and Kobe just slapped the pen out of his hand.
- Heterosexual: A man sexually attracted to woman and vice versa.
- Homosexual: A man sexually attracted to a man or a woman sexually attracted to a woman.
- Bisexual: Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
- Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders.
- Demisexual: The sexual behavior of having a bond with a person before having sexual attraction.
- Asexual: Having no /sexual attraction/ to others.
- Heteroromantic: Attracted romantically to the opposite gender.
- Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic: Attracted romantically to two or more genders
- Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders
- Demiromantic: Only able to feel romantic affections to someone who has a bond already with you.
- Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as the opposite gender then the one they are assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
- Cisgender: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
- Intersex: Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life
- Nonbinary: Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
- Genderqueer: Outside of the gender binary. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity, but be wary of using it as an umbrella term because it contains queer, which some people still consider a slur and don't like having it applied to them)
- Agender: Someone who doesn't identify as any gender/experiences a lack of gender.
- Bigender: Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
- Genderfluid: Gender that changes.
- Demigirl: Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
- Demiguy: Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
- Reblog to inform! And if there's any I missed or anything that should be clarified, please message me! Always looking to expand the proper vocab. : )
Draco Volans, known as the flying dragon although it really just glides from tree to tree.
AHH THIS TOOK ME FOREVER. But hey, comics are fun! :D I figure after James, Sirius and Peter learned how to become Animagi to keep Remus company on the full moon he would have been really touched when he learned about it. BASICALLY I will just always have a lot of feels about these four idiots and their stupid tragic friendship, so yes. Have a comic thing. Hand falling off now. Blah, blah, blah! ;)
What High school looks like in commercials by Childish Brandino
"Nigga, what’s class?"
That face of realization at the end
they both work at the same job and got the same shift
Banned Grey Poupon ad is hilariously wrong [YouTube]
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN
WHY WAS THIS BANNED THIS IS BRILLIANT
They saw their chance and they f***in took it.
ohhhhh myyyyy goooodddd